Follow on Bloglovin

onsdag den 29. august 2012




If you guys have been following me on facebook you probably heard og my newest restauration project! I recently moved and needed storage for my clothes, and found a very cheap but totally trashed cabinet on the internet.
I decided to restore it. this was A much bigger tsk than expected. Had to sand it down and patch it up... witch ended up taking more than a week. Then I applied a stopping base-coat in two layers to stop all of the yellowness from showing through the paint. Then 4 layers of regular paint (yes a son of a bitch!!!) to cover completely.
I used wallpaper inside on the back wall and inside the drawer just to make it pretty and changed the handles.
I am pretty happy about the final result, but man the work...! And then when we had to move it (up to 3rd floor) it got beat up pretty good... it is really heavy!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar